Baume & Mercier
Baume & Mercier was founded in the Swiss village Les Bois as "Frères Baume" in 1830 by brothers Louis-Victor and Célestin Baume. In 1918 William Baume partnered with Paul Mercier to found "Baume & Mercier" in Geneva. The firm specialized in manufacturing wristwatches, particularly unconventionally-shaped models that did not possess the traditional round form. Today the company is part of the Richemont Group.
- Black leather crocodile-style deployment strap to fit Baume & Mercier Capeland "S" models requiring a 20 mm strapSKU: BM-CLS-01-0131£39.99 £33.32
- Black leather crocodile-style strap to fit Baume & Mercier Classima models requiring a 22 mm strapSKU: BM-2220-01-0131P£34.95 £29.12
- 23/20 mm black crocodile style genuine leather watch strap to fit Baume & Mercier Hampton Spirit 65394 modelsSKU: BM-HMS-01-0131PN£42.99 £35.82
- Black leather crocodile-style strap to fit Baume & Mercier Capeland models requiring a 20 mm strap (NOT for Capeland "S" models)SKU: BM-CL-01-0131PNRegular Price £39.99 Special Price £35.99 £29.99
- Black genuine leather crocodile-style strap with white stitching to fit Baume & Mercier Classima models requiring a 22 mm strapSKU: BM-2220-01-0931P£34.95 £29.12