Breitling SA was founded in 1884 in Saint-Imier in Switzerland by Léon Breitling. On his death in 1914 the business passed to his son, Gaston. Ernst Schneider bought the company from the Breitling family in 1979 and his family retained ownership until 2017 when CVC Capital Partners purchased an 80% share in the business, subsequently taking 100% ownership the following year. The company fits all of its watches with chronometer-certified mechanical or quartz movements. Breitling watches are aimed primarily at the diving- (SuperOcean) and aviation (Navitimer) markets.
- Black 22 mm smooth leather deployment strap with white stitching to fit Breitling watchesSKU: BR-2220-01-0921£36.99 £30.82
- Black 22 mm silicone rubber "waffle" watch strap with brushed stainless steel pin buckle for Breitling watchesSKU: BR-22-01-0085P£34.99 £29.16
- Brown 22 mm genuine leather deployment strap with white stitching & black edging to fit Breitling watchesSKU: BR-2220-02-0931£36.99 £30.82
- Black 24 mm crocodile pattern leather deployment strap with white stitching to fit Breitling watchesSKU: BR-2420-01-0931£36.99 £30.82
- Black crocodile pattern 22 mm pin buckle type leather strap with white stitching to fit Breitling watchesSKU: BR-22-01-0931P£34.99 £29.16
- Brown crocodile pattern 22 mm pin buckle type leather strap with white stitching to fit Breitling watchesSKU: BR-22-13-0931P£34.99 £29.16